Tuesday, March 16, 2010
3/12 - 3/18
Well, this week has been terrific so far but still have two days left. I got on the scale this morning to see where I was at for the week before I finish it up, and shocked at weighing 224 for the last two weeks, I saw 220 and some change. That great for me, it is the inspiration and push to keep going on the path I am going. I still have two days to until friday morning I could have lost more. I just can't wait to break the 200 barrier and everyday I am getting closer. If I stay on this track that will happen around the end of MAY. What a great present for me for getting through the semester. For the fourth a july vacation I will hopefully be in the high 180's or low 190's. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment