I want to feel better about myself and I think losing weight will help me. I currently weight 227lbs. It is a little higher than normal, about 225lbs. but it could just be water i am retaining. My schedule is full every evening with work and three mornings are occupied with school, but i am going to make it to the gym somehow. Why twenty weeks: well that will get me to July and the longest vacation I have time to go on. Its to the beach and I wouldn't mind looking good and feeling good about myself.
My plan: during this sixteen week period, i plan to lose two lbs a week and watch everything I eat.
With two pounds a week for twenty weeks that a total of eighteen pounds, but my goal is forty. I ultimately want to lose more but this is my current goal and in total I would like to lose seventy pounds, i know what I huge number but it is necessary to be healthy and I want it for me. My goal is higher than what my plan is set for because if I stick to the plan and increase activity half way thru I can expect for the weekly pounds shed to increase. That two lbs a week for the first eight weeks and four lbs a week for the last eight weeks.
I feel that my goal is very reasonable and that if i watch my sodium intake and drink water for fruit juice instead of soda it will give me a great start. I am also going to go a slight vegetarian route and only eat chicken and turkey, to increase my protein intake but still only about 4 oz a day. I will be taking a multi-vitamin during this time incase I forget to include something important. Overall I feel I am capable of reaching my goal I just have to work hard. I plan to write everyday, what i did at the gym and what i am eating to keep records in case i need to see what to change if i hit a plateau.
Also I bought a body bugg in hopes that it will give me accurate information as to how any calories I a burning and how many calories I am eatting. I know the system cost is what gets a lot of people but I was hoping that it will pay of in happy dollars and y life will be the way I want it. So now I am just waiting for the body bugg to come in and it should be here by the end of the week. I figure take a few days to see how it works and ten put it to the extreme test of helping me with my journey.
I am ready! Let my journey begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment